Democracy Now! Friday, January 15, 2010
* Headlines for January 15, 2010
Source Television broadcastRun time 59:00Language en
* "Bush Was Responsible for Destroying Haitian Democracy" - Randall Robinson on Obama Tapping Bush to Co-Chair U.S. Relief Efforts
* Earthquake Survivors Dying as Aid Struggles to Reach Haiti
* Exiled in South Africa, Arisitide Says He Wants to Return to Haiti to "Help Rebuild the Country, Moving From Misery to Poverty with Dignity"
* NBA's Only Haitian-Born Player Samuel Dalembert Donates $100,000 in Support of Relief Efforts